Tuesday, November 18, 2008

YOGA

Last Sunday, I attended my LSMS or Life Skill Motivational Seminar for my Scholarship. The activity we had was YOGA as a solution for Stress Management. Ms. Belle, taught us Hatha yoga and part of Mantra Yoga. YOGA, anyway,aims a state of release and liberation from the material world.

It was really cool and relaxing. The best part I had was when we're practicing the Hatha yoga. Hatha yoga is a kind of yoga that involves physical exercises to bring peace and insight. I also learned the proper breathing to attain good blood circulation, this is called UJAI (i don't know if this is the right spelling).Although after practicing this kind of yoga, one will surely get tire. We learned the Basics of Hatha yoga for 3 hours. That was a very nice and memorable experience
Here are some pictures of Hatha yoga in Basic





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home