Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Family

this photo was taken when I was 2nd year High school


My father names, Roger Pacrem Nario, I call him Papa and my mother's name is Jennifer Nepomuceno Nario, well of course I call her mama. I have 2 sisters and a brother. The eldest is my Ate Cindy she is a 4th year college student of DCLC. Ia m the 2nd child, the third child and the only guy of my parents' children is Romell, currently a 4th year High School Student in Balara High School. The youngest is Avon, a spoiled girl. She is a Grade 5 student of Balara Elementary School.

My early years with them... I could say, we're not a perfect family. When I entered High school, I felt that was the saddest part of my life with my family.. They always nagged me about everything... especially about studies. They expected lot of things from me. They want everything for the sympathy of others. I am not perfect. I am not that Intelligent. The reason why I strive really hard that time was their expectations from me.

My father is a quiet person. He always keep his mouth shut even at his temper. He is a simple guy and will do everything for his family.. I love him so much... My mama, hmmm.. she's the one who always expects especially in studies.. She is very 'masungit'.. Hmm... But a very emotional mother. I could count by my fingers how many times I said 'I love you' to her, obviously it's not a good thing. She is a very responsible mother. My ate... a beautiful and bashful lady. we're close... Romell? 'feeling gwapo' of the family, and the youngest... Avon, besides from being a spoiled-bratt, she always brag what she has.

and this is my family... hehe..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home